Extensive international experience
Jan Witte, PhD
As a project manager, Jan has been successfully supporting transformation processes in large and small organizations worldwide for over 20 years. The spectrum ranges from large companies to small venture capital firms. He draws on his experience in the innovative areas of IOT Solutions, Design Thinking, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. He enjoys spending his spare time in nature.
Angelika Despang, MSc
Angelika has many years of international experience in the areas of project management, strategy development, communication, marketing and PR. Among other things, she worked as managing director of a Tourism and Marketing firm. As a trained online editor and freelance journalist, she masters editorial writing and working with web design tools (including Typo3, WordPress, Indesign). To relax after work, she enjoys running and karate.
Immanuel Weber, M. Sc.
Immanuel masters statistical evaluations, modeling and visualization of large 3D data sets. In addition, he is very familiar with drone operations, 3D scanning, 3D printing, manufacturing technologies, CNC and animation software. He is also experienced in various programming languages (e.B. Python, Delphi, MySQL, PHP). In his spare time, he prefers training with weights.
Olaf Schönicke, PhD
Olaf has more than 25 years of international experience in project management. He gained his expertise from globally operating companies in the energy sector. He is particularly familiar with the countries of the Middle East (Bahrain, Oman, U.A.E.), but also in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Indonesia). At Blue Tree Consulting, Olaf is responsible for business and strategic planning. He prefers to spends his free time sailing.
Cornelius Rott, PhD
Cornelius specializes in web design, UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) as well as in the field of data analysis (SQL). In addition, he conducts intelligence analyses and research on topics of digital transformation. He has extensive experience as a project manager in an international start-up company. After work, he enjoys challenging climbing tours in the mountains.
Skills and Competence
Certificates from renowned institutes
- Digital transformation processes for companies of different industry branches
- Strategic and business planning, as well as project management in different business cultures
- Highly efficient (multilingual) interaction with senior management and board members
- Conception and implementation of workshops in different business cultures
- Comprehensive technical knowledge (including materials, metal processing, hydraulic techniques)
- Statistical and spatial analysis of large amounts of data; Visualization of complex 3D data sets
- Worldwide industry experience
- USA/Canada, Europe, Middle East, SE-Asia, Latin America
- PhDs (natural sciences)
- Certificate, IoT systems (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston)
- Certificate, digital transformation (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Certificate, Design Thinking (Hasso-Plattner Institute, Potsdam)
- MBA, project management
And how can we help you?
You would like to find out more about our services and methodology? Then feel free to contact us anytime by e‑mail or telephone. We look forward to getting to know you and your project!
Phone +49 (0) 151 637 595 26